Sunday 27 March 2016

Time loop

I'm back in eve for the first time in almost a year..the changes to the UI  are a little hard for a old timer like me to wrap my head around after so long away.. all seems alan but familiar.

So much has changed for me IRL, new home in a new area and a change in career that has mentioned some intensive hours and studying has distracted me from eve long enough, I now have the time to start playing again and the welcome back I have had so far from ABA has been very warm.

It feels good to be back in space again although all I've done is some basic station trading mining and a little exploration  of some data sites, and dint they used to be profitable..I made like 2 mill in 2 hours!?! Nerfed much?

Much to relearn I have

Image result for yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment