Monday 15 July 2013

A Humble Realisation

I used to consider myself a fair pvp'er. The last week since I joined Stay frosty have mainly been moving some ships out to hevrice and doing a little Roaming in between, and I have come to realise I may have been ok a couple of years ago..the game has changed some what and I am found lacking.
Since joining I have had only 3 fights, lost 2 and drew one.  The draw was my vengeance Against a stabber..I could'nt close and he couldn't break my tank with his tracking. My first loss was a rifter, was a fair fight and I was soundly beaten. Second loss was a slicer, landed far too close to a incursus and didn't make range fast enough..was a little bad luck and a little bit me not reacting as fast as I should.

So it seems I am not the player I once was. But then I'm not the player I once was...

Before I couldn't afford to replace my losses a always flew on a shoe string budget, nowdays I have isk.. not billions but I'm not skint. And I have several stable incomes supporting Astral. Guess all there is to it is to keep plugging away until I get good again, or better at least.

And my early impressions of stay frosty..rixx was right.
Awesome corp and a great bunch of pilots.
/astral

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you on board m8, shake the rust and keep plugging away and you'll be fine. Rely on your corp for help whenever you need it, that's what we're here for.

    ReplyDelete