Wednesday 1 August 2012

Vespa makes a start

well tonight I took vespa out to play with a gallante malita fleet..it was a lot of fun although I normally prefer solo pvp.
I took out a t1 fit rifter, nothing fancy and as I have said before vespa isnt really a combat pilot ..at least not yet. Our FC was competant and found our rag tag fleet a opposing fleet to play with..however at our first run in I only managed to get in on the kill mail of this merlin, But i did manage to snag the pod..old habbit's and all that. We almost managed to nail a Hyperion as well but it wasnt to be and bailed before we could kill it. A few more jumps and we ran into a flashy fleet of piwates...as a fleet we lost a cynabal but killed a Tornado and a Phobos, I only got on to the Phobos kill :( still was a lot of fun and a good start to FW for vespa..I think i'm gonna train her up to fly a comet as i like the look of them and can get a bit of my geeky RP on. After the fleet disbanded I decided to take Astral out for a quick spin and found a hookbill doing a plex around loes....after vespa's loss to a hookbill recently I was in the mood for some payback. so I warped to the outpost he was currently running ignoring the dramiel that was also hunting in system, as predicted he ran away :( I sat at the site for a few mins and Polity asked in local if he intended to return, to which he replied "so you can pop me?", I find this lack of faith in solo FW pilots annoying, so I pointed out he could also pop me if he wins...at that he warped back to the site, but wisely asked to fight away from the rats, he asked to fight at a planet in local...remembering the dram in sys I suggested a better idea and warped to a safe and invited him to fleet. we did for a moment consider going after the dram together but I couldn't pin point him on D-scan so we fought our 1v1 in private...he had an odd fit in my opinion for a hookbill but then many question my use of AC on a vengence...still he was unable to brake my tank as i pulsed the repper and before long his hookbill turned to slag. all in all a fun evening for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment