Thursday 13 June 2013

Free Stuffz...

I am the operator of an offical Eve online fan site, and have been for quite a while. I joined the fan site program as it lists you on the eve site with a link hoping to get mere people looking at the blog when I first started it, however it has some perks.. like free stuff now and again. Now I could hoard this stuffz and keep it all to myself...however that seems unfair- ish. So Im going to give some away and sell some cheep :) first to give away will be
The Quafe men's and woman's T-shirts from fan fest!! these will be FREE to anyone IF you follow this blog and give me the best reason to give them to you in the comments. Second will be a Quafe dropsuit for dust 514.. this comes in voucher format so I can't post a pic but I will email this (ingame) again to anyone following the blog who leaves the best reason why they want it in the comments. ( I don't have a Playstation so its useless to me) Lastly, I got a nice frigate...a Tipan to be exact. This im going to sell, HOWEVER if it is too one of my blog readers I will let it go cheep like the budgie. here is the current cost in Jita
as you can see the cheepest is 517 mill, the most expensive is 1.5 bill. If one of my Readers would like it, 320 mill. first come first served. If not will sell it in Jita to one off the 400 mill buy orders. All Items will be contracted over in Dodixie for collection. giveaways winners and there reasons will be poasted next wednesday other fansite owners are not eligable...you got your own stuffz.

5 comments:

  1. I'll take the frig for 320 mil :)...I might even go get it blown up.

    Will evemail you when I get home, Jekk Staxed

    ReplyDelete
  2. will set up the contract in game, in dodixie for 3 days :)
    please let me know if you explode it, will publish what happens to it if you feel like sharing :)
    enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free stuff....ME ME! WHY. I've always followed your blog, ALWAYS.

    and also you were my first ever Kill:

    http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=10090507

    can I have stuff now? You know how to find me.

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOB, you didnt say if you wanted the t-shirt or the dropsuit...but tis a good reason lmao

      Delete
  4. ok SOB wins the kitty..contracts emails will be sent.
    :) enjoy

    ReplyDelete