Wednesday 25 July 2012

time and isk

The last week I have been short of both. I have been doing a little exploration in my spare time and still find it a enjoyable way to top up my cash, however I now have the spare resources and skills to take it to the next level..at the moment i am finishing the skills Vespa needs to make use of the T2 rig bpc's and salvage astral finds a lot of in mag sites, i know they don't sell very well but when they do it it will keep me afloat for months at a time so I can live with the slow moving stocks. I hope to be back out roaming and killing shit very very soon. on a side note I have recived a new ad for EON,if you dont read it, start. for those like me that read this through the web feed not my wonderful (if slightly scruffy) site... volla Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment