Monday 7 February 2011

balence is key

I am at a Interesting tightrope in my eve career.
I find that now I am back care bearing I have a fairly large and stable income, which is in turn allowing me to buy quite a few nice PVP ships.
Also I now have excess sec status (lets face it anything over -2.0 isnt really needed ..is it?) so what can I do to alleviate the mission running blues..I can hunt.
See if I don’t POD people I should be able to keep decent sec status with 2-3 kills a week as long as I do enough missions to work off my fun.
So I shall be walking a tight rope for the next few months while I try to get the baalence right..I will be Btek director and mission runner..nurturing young pilots, some of the time, and the rest of the time I will be returning to my old hunting grounds with the rabbits, probably solo hunting. I am really looking forward to getting back to it!
I already have a few assault frigs ready..some interceptors…and a daredevil which I will be spending a insane amount fitting (rude not to on that ship).
If you see me roaming low in future ..I may well be hunting you :)
yarrrrrrrrrrr

5 comments:

  1. I knew you couldn't stay away from low sec for too long m8. Oh I'm addicted to Blink now thanks to you.. 10mil in and won 2 ships so far.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Nice one mate! I was curious how lonh it would take for the Rum to sake through the bear suit! Happy hunting! I might have a fine upstanding minmatar pilot in training shortly to join you.

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. balAnce..

    "..I may well be hunting you"
    yeah right, thats just laughable, you and hunting or even killing, you suck way to much for that.
    maybe a miner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the troll has a name now!
    with a private profile! lol

    This blink thing sounds good... I need to get some isk onto my account

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yarr, sounds good! Just try not to web the station this time ;)

    ReplyDelete