Wednesday 6 October 2010

WTF?!?!?

Im puzzled?
Last night I was doing some bits with my indy alt vespa which saw me roll into hek at about half 8 GMT last night, in local there were crys of the sansha invading?
Wtf I thought the sansha incursions were due to start in November?
There was even calls of a sansha titan, although im pretty sure that part was bollocks. So although I was only in a shit fit merlin I followed the noise to see for my self. I warped to the planet the sansha were supposed to be at …as I arrived I was blown away , the remains of a HUGE battle containers sansha wrecks and about 2 dozen capsuleers rocking about in everything from haulers to battleships.

Now have I been living the the back of beyond to long or is this unusual, I was under the impressions these hadn’t started yet?
Oh and for those keeping track astral is now at -7.8. im not ratting as often as I could due to the wars going on in provi at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. It must be a live event.

    They were launched at the beginning of 2010, and represent a content for CCP to RP player.

    The storyline behind is something like this : The sanshas are coming in k-space (empire space) from a special wormhole, and are abducting people from planet in Empire. Next, a capsuleer locate the wormhole where the sansha lived, and saw an entry to Jove space, with an impressing fleet of Titans / supercarriers / dread ...

    Incursions are just an update of this mechanism

    ReplyDelete
  2. These have been going for quite a while now, Since before the launch of Tyrannis. They are Live Events with CCP Devs playing True Sansha slaves abducting people from planets through wormholes etc. Basically, it is the leadup to Incursion.

    ReplyDelete