Thursday 28 October 2010

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now in most eve blogs this would be in reference to activating your guns..sadly in this entry it is not.
On Saturday evening I sat down with my wife for the evening and as she flicked on “strictly come dancing”, I tuned out, and out came the laptop ready to get my eve on. I sat down and placed the laptop on the arm of the sofa and hit power…my first clue something was amiss..no power to the screen, followed by smoke from the vents and a nice warm orange glow…

Several muinites later and my laptop is a smoldering wreck. The timing couldn’t be worse this close to Christmas and a holiday, and my wife’s laptop is so full of crap and virus’s it barely loads eve to let me change a skill..
As a result I have been forced to take a break for eve until I can replace the laptop..when ever that may be.

6 comments:

  1. Ugh. That is terrible. I mean, it goes with your blog name... but... terrible. Glad the place didn't burn down!

    I'd help if I could turn ISK into laptops, but in the meantime - go enjoy your Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sorry to hear that man..... less eve blog to read about.. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left out an important detail. Did you actually have to watch Strictly?

    BTW. I avoid having to watch the X-Factor in a similar manner. I do have to keep the earplug out of the ear nearest my wife though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That super sucks Mate!

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! Not good, but on the plus side, new laptop! Eventually...

    http://yosagiyojimbo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete