Wednesday 19 January 2011

small design changes

i have been making some design and layout changes to the blog, any comments or suggestions would be welcome. i'd like this blig to be the best it can be and do everything within my technical ability to make it look nice, so tips and comments really help.

Oh and for those that wondered about the rumble I tried to set up..it was a non starter, no one signed up, which was a pity as it seemed a good idea.
and I have a close freind working on my "problems" with the charecter creator, its a tempory work around but im gonna need to bite the bullet and upgrade my machine after my holiday in may.

3 comments:

  1. I am currently making a solo pvp piraty sort of alt. It will take a little while but once I have the basics trained I will definitely come to a rumble sort of thing you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I may suggest: in case you want to try another Rumble, giving people more heads-up time might help, as well as active promotion in various forums/blogs/podcasts. While there won't always be a turn-out like for BMTHOKK, more player-initiated events can only be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete