Tuesday 9 March 2010

Btek is recruiting

Ok so we need a few more active pilots! We have loads of industrial expirince, bpo's and access to lvl 4 missions.
We need Indy pilots, mission runners! Any one over 30 days old with positive gallante and minni standings will be welcome!

We arnt to into pvp too much (although Im learning) but low sec runs and ratting can be arranged, even If it's only with me lol!

No pirates tho, sorry
Apply in game or visit btekpub for a chat.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. How about grumpy old space hermits? ;)

    a few months ago mate, I might have thrown my hat in the ring.

    Good luck!

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Astral, congrats on being included in the blogpack!

    Just wanted to give a few little bits of input on your blog, please take this as constructive criticism.

    I've enjoyed reading EVE blogs for a while now on Capsuleer, I've read every one of your posts since your inclusion in the blog pack, and I'm finding your blog a difficult read due to the many spelling and grammatical errors that plague your posts. I find it much easier to read well-written posts and yours just aren't an easy read for me.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete