Thursday 11 March 2010

Second death.. With added freinds


Ok I took a Corp mate (the sarj) in to low sec tonight and after a while we found a fight, and died lol he wasn't impressed, to be honest it was a bit of a cluster fuck. Mid fight got a convo invite from what I thought was the guy I was fighting. Turned out to be another dude inviting me on a roam, a fan of this blog apparently, can't turn a fan down ! So I said I will join him Monday if he is about, even if it's a trap it will be a learning expirience and I don't take ships out I will cry about losing so really can't lose!

hopefully I'll get my first solo kills soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Please please please start using spellcheck...Your blog is interesting, but the slaughtering of the English language is painful.

    ReplyDelete