Friday 2 July 2010

The experiment.

Hello people of eve! Today I received my first donation to date for my blog!! It came from David goodwill who enjoys the blog and decided I needed a bounty as all good pirates do!

I was really happy some one gave me a 1 million isk bounty, I feel like a real bad ass lol. It got me thinking, I wonder how high my bounty would get if everyone who reads chipped in? 10 mill, 100 mill lol ?

So I have decided to ask anyone that has been amused by my blog to assign a bounty to me, I don't care if it's 1 isk or 100 mill I just want to see how high it will go lol.

So readers if you care enough to see this humble pirate hunted please donate your spare change to my experiment, hell you may even be the one to pop me and win the kitty!


Have fun!



1 comment:

  1. Heavent seen your blog untill now,and dont think we have even met in aliance yet as i been on a "EVE break".
    Nice to see another gye from TGA writing abouth his everyday EVE life. And liked it so far :-)
    Keep the post's comming ;-)
    See you in fleet's.
    Cebit

    ReplyDelete