Saturday 3 July 2010

Omfg!


I can't believe my bounty is over 103 million isk in 1 day! Thank you so much to everyone that contributed.

Although now several of my Corp mates have decided I may be worth popping now ( hey they are pirates) I will be trying to keep my bounty as long as possible and see if I can get it even higher!
I will let you guys know what it tops out at, maybe it will set some kind of eve record? Think the most I have seen is 4 bill tho so...maybe not.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's insane, everyone I know now wants to pod me, lol half of them are offering half to let them.

    That wouldn't be right tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried giving you a 0.99 isk bounty, but the game sets a 5k minimum I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SkeeterPan had nearly 9bil ISK bounty, but we think he set it on himself.

    ReplyDelete