Friday 23 April 2010

The first rule of fight club is..

Ok this will be quite short ..Last night was filled with a bit of ratting (and some nice loot drops) a nuet fleet getting close to SJJ and me getting all excited about a impending fleet fight..only to fizzle out, and me jumping back to lowsec about 9'ish and going on a low sec roam,with Zombinuts where we failed to get into a fight...interesting but dull.

On the up side we (me and zombinuts) came up with a idea, holding a "fight club" on a wednesday night, a few people comented on our pvp practice and said they were happy to cme fight 1v1 and learn and teach ect..
So heres the idea, if your game, eve mail me and next wed I will try to find a system probably near rens or jel and set up so 1v1 frig fights..
the rules will be :

T1 hulls only
no T2 or office mods
Fighting is consentual
NO podding
No bitching if/when your ship gets popped.


We will take turns fighting or observing , to make it leagal you will can flip 1 unit of ammo each warp out, then warp in at location and begin.
If a few people are interested we should be able to get 2-3 fights each and see how everyone does.

This will be ment as a bit of fun/learning expirence, expect to lose everything you bring..as I said if this sounds like fun to you eve mail me and i will let you know the time an venue.

4 comments:

  1. Let me see what my schedule looks like, but I'd enjoy that. It'll be my alt though, Rixx is deep in null space atm, but thats better anyway. Could be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Mr. Astral. Yes indeed we are looking for willing folks to come out to highsec and beat the living snot out of each other an us in the name of fun.

    Zombinutz is sitting at our nullsec entry system and comtemplating a little gatecamp bingo to set up his null JC. I'll bring some hulls down to Rens as that seems to be your jump in point and we can decide on a system around there. Count me in mate.

    I'll post it as well to see if any of my 3 readers will make it.

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post is here:

    http://evesob.blogspot.com/2010/04/wednesday-night-fights.html

    I expanded the rules a little.

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will only do it if I can name my Rifter 'Robert Paulson' ^_^

    ....well, that and not get shot for it.

    Wait a minute, he had man-tits - I would deserve to be shot for it. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete