Tuesday 24 August 2010

Me

Ok guys…I have decided to show you…me lol
Well my eve sheet anyway, this is
me

Please go have a look.
Done?
Wonderful.
Now im going to open up the next 3 months development to you.

I am currently lagging behind in where my SP should be as I devoted more time than I intended to Vespa. And as you can see im a little over 8 million SP focused mainly on amaar, and mainly on making thinks go pop.
What I would like is a skill plan from now till December. I will pick the best skill plan and use it. You can have a toy at build a better pirate lol. I will let you know how it goes.
Please post your skill plans in the comments and I will look through them all.

4 comments:

  1. http://thebeginningsofpiracy.blogspot.com/2010/01/path-to-effective-low-sec-piracy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure finish up your current skill. Then I would definately put more SP into your learning/gunnery skills for the next few months. It was one of the first things I really maxed out when I started Logan and never regretted any of the sp I put into it. It should pan out even more for a Amarr guy since you really want and need your guns to be as powerful as possible.

    Learning:
    all of the basic skills to level 4
    all of the advanced skills to level 4
    at least do the above, if not take Basic skills to 5 and learning skill to 5

    Gunnery:
    Weapon Upgrades 5
    Advanced Weapon Upgrades 4
    Surgical Strike 4
    Trajectory Analysis 4
    Rapid Firing 4 (this one is iffy as it does put more stress on your cap with your guns firing faster, but ups your DPS.)

    Learning skills are key, they will get you more sp faster and get more useful skills faster even if it is pretty lame to train them in the first place. You look to be in a pretty good place re: frigates and t1 cruisers so keep to them for now while you finish up your learning skills and then train more into gunnery, especially weapon upgrades 5 and AWU 4 to make things fit that otherwise would not.

    If you want to fly more ships you are pretty close to flying interceptors, but you need to focus on your Navigation skills to get the most out of that branch, well that and interceptors seem to have even more limited use than t1 frigs in lowsec.

    Looks like you are a fairly good harb pilot so those gunnery skills could maximize that ship for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BBW speaks the truth. I've done nothing but gunnery and interceptor skills for the last 3 months. I hit way harder than I did at our 1v1 Astral.

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get drone interfacing to at least lvl 4. That 20% extra makes a big difference

    ReplyDelete