Wednesday 18 August 2010

your dream ships are?

Ok day dream time, I have spent some of the afternoon browsing through the various ships id like to own and fly, eve has some SERIOUSLY sexy ships, if you got the isk and the skill’s, just owning one is a bit of a status symbol.

So here is my question to you guys..if you could have any two ships magicly appear in your hanger, what would you pick?

I ran through a lot of ships thinking about this..do I want a orca for my alt….a faction battleship…a carrier?

In the end I picked two ships I can fly but cant afford, and I don’t see often..

The Crour
Photobucket

A sexy ass faction frig with bounuses to web’s and lazors. Id love to try this out on a frig roam..

And..
The Ashimmu
Photobucket

The other sexy blood raider ship. One day you will be mine oh yes you will be mine.

7 comments:

  1. I've made a full reply to this in my blog. Find it at http://ladykhanid.blogspot.com/2010/08/meme-time-dream-ships.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how you seem to enjoy that shape.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, may answer this one myself later. A corp mate of mine has the Ashimmu and brings it on roams, it is a sexy beast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bit:

    http://evesob.blogspot.com/2010/08/dream-ships-me-me.html

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have replied in my blog aswell:
    http://lots.xliisoft.org/?p=109

    And I like your selection of ships, although I would not choose the cruor. Its awesome, yes, but its too fragile for me to fly, because I tend to break things. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awsome response to this guys, some of you picked some really nice ships.

    now some one give me an ashimmu lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey this is Chef Seti,

    Just wondering what would your Cruor fitting be? Ive got one but can't decide on how to fit it.

    ReplyDelete